Friday, January 25, 2008

Nesting!!!


Here are two pictures I found for the girls at Marshalls! The butterflies and flower actually are three dimensional...so cute!


I've been trying to very frugally start getting the girls room ready!It's a fun challenge! My friend Lisa gave the girls this wooden kitchen set! Isn't it cute!!! Thanks Lisa!
Now on to the challenge of finding THREE twin mattresses sets for a good price! I keep checking Craigs List, so I may find them through there. It is hard using Craigs List though because you kind of have to commit to buying something before you see it! I know God will provide...


Be praying for our agency directors who are in Liberia now to adopt and bring home their son Toben. You can check out their blog at www.petreeepatch.blogspot.com...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey--I found your blog through your sister. I met you this summer at the AR conference in VA. We just brought home our 2 kids 1 month ago. To get mattresses for them, I posted on craigslist in the "wanted to buy" section that I was looking for mattresses and why. A man emailed me and gave me a mattress set for free! Doing it that way, I didn't have to constantly search craigslist--and because the man offered them to me, I didn't have to commit to buying them before I saw them--I wasn't "racing" anyone to get them!

Hope all goes well as you finalize all of your adoption plans!

In Christ, Laura