Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update...

After a fruitful trip Steve will be leaving Liberia tomorrow at about 7 pm Liberia time. While he won't be able to bring home the kids this trip he is anticipating bringing them home within the next 3 months. We will just wait and see what happens.

If you want to read more in depth updates, etc. you can go to my blog at www.oldfashiongirl.blogspot.com. I tend to write more their but it is also my general blog and so I write about family/personal stuff in general. So I'll keep giving simple updates here for those of you who don't want to read all the other stuff!

Thank you for all of you that are praying for us! Pray for tomorrow as Steve leaves the kids. I'm sure it will be very tough for him and the kids...

1 comment:

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

We are praying for Steve, you, your children in Liberia, and your children in the states!