Thursday, August 20, 2009

For anyone who may still check this...

Our agency director has been in Liberia for the past couple weeks and should be arriving home today. We hope to get some news on the status of our adoption in the next few days.

We had heard rumors that the Liberian government was going to allow children with completed adoption's to come home.

At this point I don't know what to think. My heart aches to hold these kids and yet in the pain I continue to rest in Christ. He loves them far more than I can even imagine. He has a good plan!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Thinking of you...and praying it all works out to God's glory:)

Emily said...

we are praying!

Emily said...

Abby, how are things going with the adoption? We just moved over your way and yesterday I drove past Old Fountain and thought about you and said a prayer for you and for your sweet family!