Friday, October 12, 2007

OUR DOSSIER IS ON IT'S WAY TO LIBERIA!

Can you tell I'm excited! Well, just a little!!! It's so neat to think about this and how it's Gods thing, that he is doing it...I keep praying for these children and for this process and His peace really does protect my heart. I start to worry and fear when I get out of sync with God and stop praying. Praying is like one of the best things that God has given us. It is amazing the difference in my life when I am continually praying. We continually pray about God providing the money for this adoption and I do wonder from time to time how that will happen. We are having a yard sale next Saturday and I'm excited about that. It will be neat to see how God provides because this is obviously His thing and he will bring it to completion!

No comments: