Thursday, November 1, 2007

Update....

We got our fingerprints done with the USCIS which was an interesting and sort of trying experience. We brought the boys with us, which was the trying part. I was quite delighted to see that they didn't use ink for these prints. It was pretty cool. I show off the pictures of the children to everyone including the man who did my prints and at just about every store I go to, every cashier, every waiter, every well ANYONE! I kind of embarress myself... I just can't help it though, I'm just SO darn proud of them!

No update on the Liberian side of things. Just waiting, waiting, waiting! We got our first two donations yesterday which was exciting! I know God is just going to knock my socks off in how he provides for this adoption! He has already blown me out of the waters by calling us to this in the first place! Go God! This is definitely an opportunity for Him to be glorified because we certainly cannot do this and claim the glory for ourselves! This is ALL HIM!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

Just thought that I'd stop by and say hello. Your friend Danielle (mylifeinashoe) gave me your blog addy. Congrats on your referral. Stop by and say hello at http://www.xanga.com/kaminablue